Our commitment to sustainable environmental, social and governance.
Sustainability Strategy 2024-2025
Our purpose is to create beautiful spaces through design excellence. Delivering healthy and functional workspaces through environmental and social values.
OUR ESG Commitment
To conduct our activities in full consideration of our environmental responsibilities whilst delivering purposeful beautiful ergonomic designs for clients.
Advocate the importance of environmental sustainability with our clients, employees and community to positively impact everything we do.
- Material efficiency
- Waste management
- Energy & carbon management
- Climate impact
- Visible performance
FY 2024-2025 Goals
- Effectively engage with suppliers to better understand our embodied carbon baseline
- Identify and measure waste footprint
- Continually improve data visibility for business and clients
- Investigate and measure Scope 1,2 and 3 emissions to validate Growth’s absolute emissions
- Develop and implement a strategy to achieve carbon reduction
- Raise cultural awareness and communicate sustainability initiatives and outcomes externally to drive positive change to clients’ commercial fit-out and design
FY 2024-2025 Targets
- Reduce embodied carbon footprint by 5%
- Develop and implement a data reporting platform that captures at least 90% of measurable data
- Achieve target of 90% visibility of embodied and operational carbon footprint
- Achieve absolute carbon reduction by 10%
- Be recognised as a leader in driving environmental sustainability solutions to deliver environmental performance